Prostate Cancer Awareness, Symptoms and Natural Treatments
Prostate Cancer Awareness, Symptoms and Natural Treatments - Along time ago Prostate Cancer Awareness was unheard of. All mammals, men monkeys and elephants all have a prostate glands and have reproduced since the eons of time. Cavemen ate raw meat, nuts, fruits and berries and enjoyed excellent prostate health for thousands of years. No worries honey!
A cavemen's issues were minimal and prostate cancer life expectancy was not an issue. Winter's were fun and babies were born in the spring. The abundance of oxygen and active lifestyle helped to influence normal prostate function. Their natural diet was rich in nutrients and so the incidence of prostate cancer or irregularity was negligible.
However in recent times Prostate Cancer Awareness is becoming a topic of conversation.
Prostate Cancer Awareness In Recent Times
The incidence of prostate cancer is increasing on daily basis. The effects and early symptoms of prostate cancer are still largely unknown. The modern lifestyle we enjoy has contributed to the increase of prostate cancer. As we evolve as a race we increase our exposure to prostate cancer risk factors.
Some factors that have contributed to the causes of prostate cancer include:
- exposure to dangerous chemicals
- de-nutritionalizing of food
- the increasing intensity of life
- physical inactivity
- lifestyle choices
Symptoms Of Prostate Cancer
Although young men may be susceptible to prostate irregularities, men over the age of forty-five have a higher incidence of prostate cancer. Some of the early symptoms of prostate cancer may include one or more of the following:
- inability to urinate
- weak urination
- painful or frequent urination
- abdominal pain
- back or pelvic pain
- erection difficulty
- blood in the semen or urine
- weight loss, fatigue and generalized weakness
There Is Hope For You
There is hope. Your body has the capacity to heal and restore normality given the right environment. There are thousands of men who have successfully been cured from prostrate cancer without having to take drastic measures and who now lead normal lives. Warning signs of prostate cancer vary and some sensible options to consider could include one or more of these:
- Detox and nutritional support
- Sensible dietary habits
- Increased physical motivation and activity
- maintaining high oxygen levels
- A positive outlook on life
- Lifestyle changes
- Talking to someone about it
What are we made of? This small donut shaped gland surrounds the upper urethra, the tube that takes urine from the bladder to the penis and is about the size of a Walnut. It is found in all male mammals including men, monkeys and mice and is essential for the survival of the species. This is because the prostate produces some of the fluid that makes up semen. The growth and development of the prostate depends on the male sex hormone, testosterone, which is produced by the testes.
The prostate itself is made up of glandular tissue and muscle fibers. These fibers are known as a membrane (called the prostate capsule) that produce prostate-specific antigen. PSA. Developing a knowledge of the prostate and its function is important in prostate cancer awareness.
Who Is At Risk?
Is it you?
Having prostate cancer knowledge and prostate cancer awareness is one of the keys in prostate cancer prevention. This list is by no means complete but is an indication of possible prostate cancer.
Prostate cancer risk factors include:
- having a relative such as brother or father with prostate cancer under the age of 65 - increasing your prostate cancer chance by 50%
- being a male 45 years old or older
- having a diet that is high in saturated /animal fat
- living a sedentary lifestyle, mostly indoors
- working under florescent lights/ artificial lighting
- having exposure to heavy metals (e.g., cadmium)
- being of African American /Hispanic decent
So men, you are not alone
It has come time to develop for yourselves:
- an acute prostate cancer awareness
- a programme for prostate cancer prevention
- a time to follow basic principles and take your own steps towards prostate cancer prevention.
It is my intention in the site to provide answers to your questions, practical information that you can implement and sensible choices that allow you to live healthy active lifestyles
So what is a prostate cancer natural cure?
Diet awareness, gentlemen, plays a key role in prostate cancer awareness!The prostate cancer natural cure option has always been preferrable to bombarding the body with chemical solutions!We are …(men, monkeys and mice)…what we eat!
Cells function in a regular pattern. This is called cellular balance.Certain foods drive this constant cycle of cellular replacement and cleansing process. Any prostate cancer cure acknowledges the role of the cell and natural or alternative prostate cancer treatment is the path of least resistance.
When the functioning of a single cell deviates or becomes irregular, disease occurs. When cells labor with toxic overload, immune defenses are compromised. The structure of a cells specific function deviates, eventually replicates and the genetic structure is altered. Small tumors or rapid duplicating of cells begins.These cancerous cells clump together, creating their own network and blood supply, feeding on the glucose and inorganic waste These cells thrive in a low oxygen, high glucose (anaerobic) environment. This is known as Prostate Cancer metasis.
Can We Prevent Prostate Cancer?
- Maintaining high oxygen levels is one excellent option:
- All green vegetables (especially the dark variety) contain high levels of available oxygen. Eaten in their natural form of course as heating over 30*c reduces oxygen to almost zero!Berry fruits (especially the red variety) contain high levels of anti-oxidants.
- The ocean is teeming with blue/green vegetables saturated with bio-available oxygen. Is that why Japanese men have a low prostate cancer risk factor?
- Tomatoes, with their high Lycopene content are essential in the prostate cancer diet.
- Exercise the muscles regularly to increase cellular uptake of oxygen.
- Breathing mountain air, sea air or clean forest air deeply enhances oxygen levels.
- A diet of over 70% raw, organic fruits and vegetables is a great way to feed the body we walk around in.
- Steak, chips and fried foods are highly anaerobic guys!
- Relaxing the diaphragm, breathing deeply, enhances oxygen uptake.
- Is A Prostate Cancer Cure Possible?
Scientists have proven the direct correlation to natural foods and the level of toxicity ( foreign chemicals in the blood) in prostate cancer natural cures. The greener the vegetable or herb, the darker the fruit and richer the anti-oxidants (cells that attack and neutralize oxidizing matter), the better the whole body feels.Spinach, broccoli, cruciferous vegetables, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, Lycopene in tomatoes and even sharks!! play a major role in improving the prostate cancer diet.
Is Your Prostate Getting What It Needs
The prostate cancer diet should contain essential herbs that improve testosterone levels and assist with impotence, urinary tract function and the lowering of blood pressure. The plants and herbs for this section will be listed in later sites.
The body is an abundance of chemical reactions and the natural prostate cancer diet assists your prostate’s normal progression back to health